Re: Fog Lights

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 15:05:25 EST

Try :
www.vehiclelighting.com

They have 4" round foglight kit for about 43 bucks? plus around 7 dollars
for shipping and they are bright. You can see pictures of it on my truck
at:http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dester.htm

Installation was a breeze and it comes with a very nice kit that has relays
where it turns off when the keys are off. I guess you could tap it into your
headlights and have them come on automatically with the headlights too. Just
a thought.
-Dester

PS. mine are the "superwhite" series and there's a blue tint to the lense,
but at night, it doesn't cast a blue shadow, it's pure metalic white..

<< first of all, yes, this is my first truck, but it'll be one of the best I
 will ever own.. just cause it's a DODGE :) Anyway, any special thoughts on
 fog lights to go on underside on front, or just go with what I can find?
 Saw some for $70 for a pair (don't remember brand name, etc), but don't know
 if that's descent, POS's, or what :)

 Ken
 97 CC SLT 5.2L
 (pics soon to come) >>