Re[5]: 4 Wheel Questions - Hope this settles it!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 19:31:18 EST

Hey Mike,

I just learned that the Cherokees use the NV 231 (part-time) and NV 242
(full-time) transfer cases. So forget about the "operationally" mumbo in the
first paragraph. The simple answer to your question is, yes, Select-Trac is
identical to the Full-Time 4wd option on Dakotas (NV 242 T-Case).

The shift selector options stuff, as stated in the second paragraph, still
holds though.
Tom