!!!! Mopar Nats room availability answers !!!!!!!!!

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 19:24:25 EST

this is long but will help you all

OK, I called around and found that Quality Inn has 110 rooms available. Not
sure the price but I say is the best. There were two more but located in a
bad area and you probably would not has a dak left. Call 614-861-0321. They
are located at 4801 east Broad St. Trust me you are not far and in a nice
area. Actually just about 7 minutes from my house.

to show you were you are at go to
http://maps.excite.com/

then type in under "map an address"
4801 east broad St.
Columbus, Ohio, 43213-1348
united states

"Hit enter"
that is were you are at.

To get to Brice you need to go south on hamilton rd (you would be located on
the corner of Brice and hamilton) then go east on main St. then south on
south on Brice Rd. and you are in MOPAR HEAVEN. If you have any questions
email me.

Now when you get here we should all get together maybe eat before you all
leave me on Sunday.

your welcome in advance,
Tim

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta

if that does not work try but only if the first does not work
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html