RE: Re: Tailgaters

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 21:31:32 EST

> I have found that anybody who buys a Ford Expedition is an
> arrogant A$$hole. I have had two practically run me off the road because
they
> felt that they were driving a $40K tank and should not have to be bothered
> with pick- up driving trash like me. I also seen one at the body
shop...guy
> has 7000 miles on it and wrecked it 3 times already, said that other
smaller
> cars would not get out of his way, according to the owner.

Agreed! This morning I watched one nearly ram a trooper(with full markings,
but no overhead lights). I guess the guy woke up once the troop put on the
strobes (BTW I believe Mike that you can get strobes installed at Oddessy,
they to the paramedic units in Bergen/Passaic/Morris counties) because the
dude left a large cloud of tire smoke. How can you miss BIG BLUE letters
against a white background in broad daylight spelling out STATE TROOPER.
Guess some folks are just plain morons.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ