Re: strange idea.....

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 03:14:48 EST

At 02:37 AM 2/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey guys
>you know, all this talk about not using OD while spanking got me
>thinkin'...
>you think it would be benificial to wire up a way for OD to be off while
>at WOT?? I think it would be a cool thing to do, but maybe a little too
>much trouble if ou can just reach over and hit the button =).. just
>thought I'd bounce that idea off of ya'll =)
>
>-mike d.

Well you can go at it at two ways. Either use the TPS values or engine RPM
to switch off the overdrive, if you wanted an automagic OD lockout. TPS
would be a better way, more configuration possibilities. You could do it
mechanically with a switch, or electronically and get more customization.

Anyone know the TPS voltage output from idle to WOT? Gimme some numbers
and I'll see what I can figure out.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net