Re: Re: underdrive pulleys

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 06:21:17 EST

I had just the crank and alt installed, and after i put the electric fan on,
that is when I'd see the needle hit the 8V mark =/
I then returned tho the stock pully, and it only drops down to about the 12V
mark...
I think I'll put the underdrive alt pully back on for racing... just for
that extra .0001 secs =-)
Afterall, ASP says .2 secs for the full set....
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ