Re: towing w/lowered truck

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 10:54:50 EST

speaking from experience I would get the airbags or raise the truck first.
Dollie's aren't bad but remember you can't back up with it on there. I use a
drawtite setup and it works great. it's simple enough that I take it off
when I'm not doing any towing and throw it back on when it's time to do some
work. I've been looking at one from AIMindustries that bolts up behind the
tag and you use a flip down tag to access the hitch. looks like a neat setup
that noone can see and allows the clearance a dropped truck needs to get out
of driveways.
Joe W.