Re: Re: Ram Air Hood Group buy (Jason)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 08:45:34 EST

Jason,

    I just got off the phone with Legendary and they do not paint nor
did they have any suggestions for painting the hoods. I also called
the local Maaco and they quoted me a price of around $100. That
would be with prep work, paint and clear coat.
    Just to let you know, there are three people definitely interested
in the hood with another four who expressed interest, but have not
committed (yourself included). The way it looks, we will reach the
30% discount without any problems (I hope, I hope, I hope). Also,
the group buy info is being posted to the R/T mailing list and group
buy page, so hopefully there will be some more people who will
commit. I'm not sure how much the saving will increase if we get
over ten people, but I would think it would be substantial.
    With all that said, are you interested in the group buy? Please let
me know. On another note ... Have you received your tail light covers
yet ?

Chuck