Ram Air Hood GB (Durango's)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 09:26:50 EST

    I just got off the phone with Larry and he said that these hoods
will definitely fit the same year ('97-'00) Durango's. I am going to
email the DOC and forward the info to them. Hopefully, they will be
interested in participating.
    Also, I inquired about further savings if we reach the 10+ mark and
unfortunately 30% is the cut off. We are basically buying the hood at
their cost at 30%.
    I'll keep everyone posted.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC