Re: Audiophiles! Questions?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:48:09 EST

I can't think of a good place to mount the 4" mid-range. I'd go with polk's
2-way component system. 6.5" mid and tweeter with crossover.
-Dester

if you wanted to. I guess you could cut holes under the dash part where your
knees would hit. You might have enough room there...?

<< Has anyone put a tweeter,4"midrange, and 6.5"woofer 3 way component system
 in the doors of their Dakota. Was there much modification for the 4"
 midrange? Where did you find room for it? Any pics out there of this type
 of setup? >>