Gibson Exhaust 4.7L

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 14:12:53 EST

Ok, I just got the info from Chris at Gibson Performance.
The system will be available on Feb. 15th.
The price direct from Gibson is 372.00, however you can probably get it
cheaper from a distributor.
I told him about our group and that we had interest in a group buy.
He said he could definitely do a discount for 10 or more.
There will be three different models, one dual split, one 3 inch single, and
another version??
The price will be the same for CC's and RC's.
He could not give me the discount amount right then, but he said if we
presented him with the group of ten or more names that he would work up the
price.
Personally, I'm not sure I'm interested for more than 3 bones, I'll have my
local custom pipe shop do mine for about 150 plus the muffler.
I just wanted to pass the info on to those that expressed interest!
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ