Re: underdrive pullies

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 15:59:36 EST

I also run the same as Alan...just a crank pulley.
Heard too many charging
problems to go with the full set. Even the guy from
the original ASP
Pulley Group Buy recommended that I don't get the
whole set.

- - Bernd

I have the crank and alt. pullies and an electric fan.
My alt. gauge drops at idle and headlights dim some
but not enough for me to worry about. At 1000 rpm
everything is as it was stock. I live in a small town
so I don't have any long periods at idle, mostly hwy
driving. I did pick up 1.5 mpg with these mods. Just
my thoughts.

=====
Phil
Havana IL