Re:RE: Tailgaters

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 16:11:04 EST

<<The problem is there is very little common curtesy on the roads and
highways.>>

Wayne I think you nailed it hook, line and sinker! Believe me, I'm no angel but
I don't have a problem letting people merge into traffic (instead of speeding up
to keep them out) or making sure I don't block an intersection or pulling over a
lane on the highway to let someone that wants to go faster by... Usually I get
a wave or a nod and the ones that don't I just flip 'em the bird! My hope is
that the ones that appreciate it might do somebody else a good dead. Who know,
maybe it will become trendy?! ;-)

For me, life's just too damn short to get pissy on the road.
Tom