Tire size/ will they fit??

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 16:25:24 EST

Hello all

Well I'm finally due for my first set of post factory tires. I really
diddnt think the stock Wranglers woulld last this long but so far they gone
46,500 miles. I probably have another couple of thousand left but I'm
itchin for some larger tires and I've got the cash right now. Anyhow I want
to know if I can fit 31x10.5 15's on my completely stock 97 Dak Sport 4x4.
Ive got the meduim level aluminum rims , not the real nice split spoke
ones. Anyone know if that size will work? . By the by 31x10.5 15
Bridgestone Dueler a/t's are going for $88 a peice at the Costco near me.
with install they're $95, same size Michelin LTX are $120 a peice with
install. FYI Thanks