Re: Legal ?'s on EMERGENCY STROBE LIGHTS

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 17:05:40 EST

HA.. here in California it would cause the biggest
pile up from all of the looky-lews and then you'd be
liable in same way, and really get screwed.

We had a guy this morning fixing a flat on the way to
work, and he put out a couple of flares... BOY... it
caused about 5 miles of backup as people slowed to see
this guys butt crack as he changed a tire...

There was a roll over the other morning, and it added
20 minutes to my drive to work... All because
everyone has to stop and look. I can't even tell you
what kind of car it was or what color.. I never looked
(Police, fire dept. etc were on the scene).

Sam '00(Always late for work) RT
My license plate will be changed to
R 3 V O V O M