Central Timer module .... Help....

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 18:02:50 EST

Where is this part located, and how do I test it??

Here is the problem, I have a '98 Sport CC 4x4 and am having problems.
Ever since I bought it, I've had problems with the overhead console. It
works for a couple of weeks then stops. Now my power lock on the drivers

side doesn't work. Same thing, it would work sometimes then quit, no it
doesn't work at all!!
Also, when I have my center lights on the overhead console on and step
on the brakes, it kills the light. This only happens when the truck is
on.

The Haynes manual says to check the module, but I don't know where it
is?

Thanks for any and all help.

Tom