Re: Borla Exhaust for 4.7L

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 19:47:28 EST

I'm all for a group buy on the Borla exhaust if someone can find a
distributor that will sell it for a more reasonable price then the direct
price of $599. If not, then I will have to go with the Gibson. I don't think
the Gibson is necessarily bad, they do have a lifetime warranty, and from
what I heard from other people on here with Gibson's they are pleased with
them. I know that there customer relations could be improved, but how often
in the life of the muffler are we going to call them?.

Josh