RE: Turnkey hot rod dak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 20:45:03 EST

Kohler Dodge

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Patrick Delgado
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 6:48 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Turnkey hot rod dak

Well, I sold the dak. At least it's still in the family; I'm selling it
to my sister. She's selling
her dak to her neighbor. so we'll both be seeing our "babies" all the
time.
The question is what do I do now? I would like to buy a new dak that's
"ready-to-go".
I'm looking for somethin like the "Killer Bee" Dakota but for a slightly
lower budget.
A Kenne-Bell blown dak should do me just fine.

Can anyone recommend a company/dealership?

I've always done my own mods but I'm too busy now to do it right.
BTW, Florida or New York location preferable, if not, anywhere on the
east coast.
Dr. Pat