Re: G-tech and Clear Corners...

From: Nader Assemi (nader72@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 13:38:00 EST

Dear Chris and all others who ordered clear lenses from Aftermarket Trenz,

First, let me express my thanks for your recent purchases at our online
store. Second, Chris your package was mailed on the 26th of January and if I
recall you live in Rhode Island which is on the east coast. (they are shipping
out of L.A.) It should take UPS about 7 days to mail to the east coast.
Third, some packages will take longer than others to ship because of the
recent increase in order volume (30 sets in less than one week).

I have noticed lately while browsing the DML that members are as interested in
groups purchasing as we are, so if there is any products that anyone is
interested in, please email me and we will be more than willing to work out a
deal cheap and fast.(Ex: headlight bulb replacement-billet accessories(grills,
antennas, license plate frames, etc)

Sincerely,

Nader
Aftermarket Trenz