Re: Law, can anyone put it in english?

From: CrescentResearch@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 23:23:59 EST

OK...You CAN and SHOULD get ticketed for clear taillights/lenses. THEY ARE
DANGEROUS. I'm not saying they all don't look good, a few do, but that is
not reason to put other drivers' safety at risk. It's arrogant to do that
just for the purpose of vehicle cosmetics.

I own a radio station that's 1/2 mile from Teterboro airport in NJ. There's
a 2000 foot antenna tower built on my property. It's got this red light on
top that blinks so that aircraft don't crash into it. But, I think it looks
better without it, so I'm gonna put a black-out cover on it. Either that, or
I'm gonna change it to a different color, even though it's much harder to
see. The Federal Aircraft Commission says I can't do it because it's a safety
hazard. But it LOOKS BETTER, so what's the big deal???