Re: Factory holes in floorboard..what are they for????

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 23:56:53 EST

I think I know of the spot you are talking about but I don't have the tabs.
Looking at the FSM could it be possibly that there were bucket seats and it had
the factory center console and whomever for whatever reason removed it? The
"tab" you describe sounds like what looks to be the center console mount in the
FSM. The picture isn't overly clear though. Just a theory but thought I would
give it a try.

Jeff Durling