Re: Aluminum Magnum heads!!!!!!!!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 00:11:52 EST

Yup!! they are the real deal!! A friend of mine has the new catalog and
he says they are in there!

Aluminum Magnum Head P4876624

That is the part number... SWEET!!!!! no price yet, I just hope it is
reasonable...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke