RE: Good dealer in SoCal?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:25:19 EST

Jack Powell Chrysler in Escondido, California (north of San Diego). Pay
below invoice and free oil changes. With the QC manager, expect some phone
calls and letters to see if you are still happy. The unfortunate thing,
they are sold out of the QC 2x4 version (but they have the 4x4). Sold their
allotment for the year. I would of bought two cars that night but I wanted
to wait on the next R/T minivan for 2001 after talking to the salesman.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps