Ram air hood GB (cont.)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:20:47 EST

Hi All,

    Just a quick update on the ram air hood group buy. So far we have
5 DML members who are committed to buying the hood and another
6 DML members who are interested in the hood. We only need one other
person to commit and we shall receive the 30% savings ($400 hood for
$280).
    So far I haven't had any responses from the DOC or R/T list. If
anyone belongs to either, could they please email me and let me know
if the offer has "gone public" yet.
    I'll be sure to keep everyone updated of further progress. Thank you
for making this group buy a reality.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins