Re:Hello everyone.

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 16:41:15 EST

Hey Tom, Pat asked me what I wanted for my B'day. I told her to get me the parts I wanted for my truck, She said order them and Happy Birthday. Joe

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 02/04 12:32 PM >>>
Hey Joe good to hear from ya' and I'm really pleased lil' Jake is doing well!
How's about having your wife call Karen and convince her that buying truck parts
for me isn't a bad thing?! :-)
TTYL.
Tom