RE: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 18:01:05 EST

Hell no. I like the Dakota hands down. I have currently a STAGE I Roush
Mustang. I am currently waiting for the new turnkey SC from Roush, which
hopefully be release in spring. But my Dakota is the best of the crop. SO
MUCH OPPORTUNITY to BUILD UPON versus the Stang. I have been talking to a
couple of the top major OEM aftermarket for a Stage III Dakota that people
can afford not a hype R/t (sorry for the words). But a real R/T with the
300 plus HP, NASCAR suspension, real seats that fit like a glove, a awesome
stereo, but both pointed to either Kenne Bell or the Brown. So much for any
opportunity for Dodge.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA