Re: Aluminum Magnum heads!!!!!!!!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 22:36:33 EST

Just one curious question though. Why is it that every high performance car (i'm
talking factory for the street) uses aluminum heads. The V10 in the viper has its
roots in the V10 truck engine but it has aluminum heads. I think ther might be
more to it. I am not an engineer just seems viable to me.

Jeff Durling