Re: Aluminum Magnum heads!!!!!!!!

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 23:46:43 EST

The aluminum heads are way over priced. My sources tell me that they can be
had for $800 a piece pair. Does Mopar actually plan on selling any of these?
What a joke. I can get a TFS head for a Ford or Chevy small block that flows
40 cfm better on both sides and come to around $1200 bucks complete for the
pair!!! Hughes will port you a stocker with dual springs and larger valves
for a $1000 bucks complete. These heads flow 265/200 cfm @ 500. I'd be
willing to bet that's a lot more than the alum. magnums. Mopar price gouging
as usually, and they wonder why people turn to small block chevies!! Shesh!
Tom(11s dak)