Re: towing w/lowered truck

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 01:00:27 EST

In a message dated 2/4/00 11:11:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> tow it? naaaww... drive it down! =)
>
> if it don't run, rent a U-haul and the car trailer thingie, don't abuse
> your dak.... You can't really tow it safely, at least at highway speeds.
> If you go nice n' slow you may be able to bring it back. I say, get a U
> haul or pay the $$$ for a wrecker...
>
> -mike d.
That is really what I want to do Mike but I am having a hard time finding
someone to help me out here. I don't have regular weekends off. Usually
Sunday & Monday and that even changes from week to week at times. Yes the car
does run and from what the seller says, it is very reliable. All I know is I
WANT IT lol.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2