RE: RE: GROUP BUY ON BORLA

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 04:27:13 EST

I don't have any pics yet. It doesn't matter which engine you have, as long
as I can get approx. 15 orders in, I can give you guys a good price. If you
have a v6,v8(318 or 360), Dakota, Durango, Ram, your wifes neon. . . it
doesn't matter. Please email me at groupbuys@smokindakota.com, if you had
trouble with the previous address.

If you have any other parts interested in group buys let me know. I talked
to stillen, hotchkis, CATZ lighting, and a few other companies today and am
in the process of becoming a reseller.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)