Re: Factory holes in floorboard..what are they for????

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 07:03:59 EST

adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< I've got two 1"x1" holes in the carpet of my truck exposing two holes
 in the body of the truck. They are located in front of the seat, on
 the hump that's in between the floorboards. In my case, in between
 the seat and the 4x4 shifter on the hump---more towards the seat
 though. Does anyone else have these holes exposed or did the previous
 owner of my truck cut the carpet? If so, what are the holes for?

Bucket seats and the console. My 92 had them too.
Boog