RE: R/T versus lightning(13.99)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 14:13:09 EST

No. Not at all... If I was given a choice between the Big 3, I'd still take
the Dodge over all of them, and the 4duh over the Chubbie if I had to. Now
anyone in their right mind would take a McLaren over a Chubbie any given day
if money was no object. Just think about it.. WOuld you rather pull up to a
club/go-go bar/gin mill with a Chubbie, or a McLaren F1? The same holds for
the Dakota or any Dodge for that matter. Just my biased opinion.... ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ