Re: RE: On-line Parts Dealers

From: Joseph Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 15:00:07 EST

I want to install the mini-overhead console that Ken installed. I don't want
to deal with my local dealership parts department. (they are a bit nosey).
Also I would like to get the accessory catalog. I want to install Power
windows and Locks. Do you know where I can get the catalog as well.

Thanks
Joe