Finally got it!

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 19:33:55 EST

  After all the talk about the mufflers a couple weeks ago I couldn't wait
any longer ... I went out this afternoon and had Midas put my Flowmaster on.
I have a V6 and it sounds soooooo good! All these guys running around in
their V8 Chebbies with 3" duals can just sit back and have a listen. If a V6
with a single pipe exhaust is louder than their trucks I think that proves
the quality of a Magnum engine. I have a 2 chamber Flowmaster that dumps out
under the truck just before the axle (that way there isn't any unsightly
rusted exhaust pipes).

Aaron
'99 RC V6 sport