Re: best component speakers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 02:20:25 EST

What's the best component speaker? Let's say Diamond audio, MB Quart,
Focals, Image dynamic horn drivers for highs. They're EXCELLENT component
speakers, but if you're not that much of an audiofile, it would be a waste of
money to buy that component set.

So, you buy a component set, what are you hooking it up to? If your answer
is "headunit" I'll tell you right now that you'll be better off with some
coaxials or triaxials.

BTW. you say you heard the MB Quarts, but which model did you hear? there
are a lot of different models. theres the 218.cx that costs about 250
dollars retail and the set from Germany or Britain that costs near 600. If
you're going to buy the 250 dollar set, I recommend you drop that idea also
and buy something else. The lower end MB Quarts aren't that great.
-Dester

<< The best? Try Boston Acoustics.