clear lenses for pre-97 daks = no go

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 02:52:59 EST

So far I myself have e-mailed talked to everyone in
truckin', sport truck, mini truckin' etc... and no
one wants to fool with the pre 97 daks because of a
lack of interest in them when the new ones came out.
Well I am always on the look out for people who do
clear lenses and always asking if they will custom
make a set for X amount if I can get a group buy. If
you are interested as I am in them send me a quick
e-mail and this will give me a figure when I talk to
someone about custom making them. Most have asked how
many could I get but also have said it was really hard
to get people to commit to the deal when the time to
buy comes around. I also think Mike D.(?) had check
on them also, don't know what he found out.
Larry
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/dakman