Texas Events 2000

From: Gene & Renee Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 03:03:12 EST

Hi all,

Thought I would drop the list a line to let you know we have updated and
improved (my 5.9 cents worth) the Texas R/T site. If you have a minute, drop
by and visit us. Thanks to all of those that contributed and passed ideas
along.

http://txdakotart.homestead.com/RTregistryTX3.html

Here are some upcoming events that you are invited to attend.

Feb 26th,
8th Annual Valentine's Hill Country Tour. Meet at the reat area between
Comfort and Kerrville on westbound I-10, at marker #514. Be ready to depart
at 9am sharp! Morning and afternoon coffee stops, some shopping for the
girls in the afternoon. Ladies and Mens choice and long distance awards.
Bring your camera, lawn chairs, picnic lunch and a cooler of cold drinks.
Dinner at a great hill country restaurant.
http://www.houstonmopars.org

March 18th,
2nd Annual Texas Dakota Picnic. There will be drag races Saturday night at
the brand new River City drag strip. The list is getting really long, last
time I checked it was over thirty trucks.
http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML/

April 7-9th,
4th Annual Dreams in Motion Car & Truck Show at Lazarre Point on the
Ouachita River, Monroe, Louisiana. 50 classes of trophies and several best
of awards. Dash plaques and grab bags. For info email:
dreams_in_motion@hotmail.com

May 26-28th,
25th Annual Waco Mini Nationals. Cameron Park East, Waco Texas. Open car &
truck show. T-shirts, dash plaques and awards. Info:(713)932-8806 or on the
web @ http://users.ev1.net/~daler/waco

September 23-24th,
Plans are in place for the 1st Annual National Dakota Meet to be held at the
11th Annual Houston Mopar Race and Show, @ Houston Racway Park in
Baytown/Houston. $5000 Race purse and over 70 trophies in every catagory you
can think of. Including Dakota trucks. $35 prior to Aug 30th and $45 at the
gate. Includes two days, driver, passenger and truck to race and or show.
Additional folks are $10 or $18 for both days.
http://www.houstonmopars.org

I hope to see you all at some of these events. I will probably make them
all. And then some!

Good hunting!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA