Re: best component speakers

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 06:07:55 EST

i can't remember for sure which model, they were the same one's that i am
looking at. they had a wattage rating of like 50-110 or something... and
for now, i am going to hook it to the head unit and then, hopefully within a
month or 2 i will be getting a nice 4-channel amp, so i still want
components... so i am just looking for anybodies past experiences...
mike k