Re: Top 5 PERFORMANCE mods.

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 11:25:26 EST

Not in any particular order.
1. Mopar performance computer without a doubt the easiest thing you could
possibly do with some real benifit.
2. Headers, Mopar Performance took about 2 hours, they slide in so easy
everything bolts up nice and they look great.
3. MSD ignition coil and wires along with a brass cap and rotor and a big gap
in your plugs.
4. K and N air filter, i'm assuming the tube system is best, I have a ram air
hood so I like my 14x4 sitting right up in the scoop
5. If you can't decide what cat-back to get or can't afford duel exahust, cut
your muffler off. You will never turn so many heads with that great magnum
sound.
Rob