MotorCities.com -- 1998 Dodge Dakota 4x4 emerald green

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 10:48:53 EST

Hehehe... I knew our Kota's were irresistible! Most of you have seen the pix
of my truck on the beach, but if ya' want to check it out go to
www.motorcities.com and click on the "Vehicles of the Week" tab and click on
the Kota in the left hand frame.

Yet more proof we have the best looking trucks around! :-)
Tom