DML Re: Holley Twin Sidedraft Air Cleaner

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 12:56:48 EST

(@#$@! email....sorry about the double posts)

I don't see why it wouldn't, but we had installed a few of these on old "Hot
Rods". They work ok, but the heat generated from the heads (under a closed
hood) gets into the airhat. They do look good though!

B&M carried them back then.

Here's the direct link:
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=567&prmenbr=76

- Bernd