88 results...

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 16:29:50 EST

OK the preliminary results are in on my 88, I say preliminary because there
is soo much sand on the roads a good no wheelspin start is newar
impossible... 0-60 11.9sec 1/4mi 18.24@78.9mph (bad start) continuous
turning g-forces .67g right, .66 left best 60-0 221' (would be better with
larger front tires or abs) and best of all rear wheel hp 144 (figuring
4400lbs with full tank me (200+lbs) stereo, tools etc... also all thiw was
done on an engine that still is not completely broken in (6k mi) but most
times the truck spins out of the hole for 30' or so, terrible launches...

Chris