Re: 98 4X4 Problems

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 18:00:28 EST

left the dyno last night, over a 170ish mile drive got around 20mpg. Even
laid the spank down on 2 ricers at once from a 70 roll =) it must SUCK to
get outrun by a pickup 3x's your size ahhhhhh life is good

btw, usin my free dyno time I picked up another 10hp and 15ft/lbs.. slightly
cooler temps than the last dyno tho... and found out i'm runnin 12:1 a/f
ratio at WOT
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ