Re: If we can get White Face guages, why not Clear fron Lenses?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 23:06:38 EST

In a message dated 2/6/00 6:23:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> I can maybe get clear tails done.... perhaps clear fronts... lemme talk
> to some people.. =)
>
> -mike d.

well personally I don't think I'd really care for clear tails, seen to many
(well can't see the brake lights that's the problem) But I got reinspired
when I got the clear lenses on my dad's ram (turn signals) and the blue
bulbs, looks awesome!!! Then later that night I sawa newer dak (blue) wiht
blue lights, SWEET, thenI started wanting clear lenses again!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Greg