Re: clear lenses for pre-97 daks = no go

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 23:16:28 EST

I think we might be able to make up a set! Totally clear and completely
custom. I need to look carefully at the lights and how they attach. I have
some ideas. I have been kicking it around for about a week in my spare time
(yeah right!). I will check with Matt at Glendora Dodge to see a set and try
to figure something out. Maybe using some thick lexan, custom bent and
tooled would work. If we could do that, then make it so that it would fit
and still use the stock attachment points. Are they screwed into place from
the front like the old style lenses? Email me privately whoever wants to
feed me intel on this.
Jim