Re: Re: Coil help--Uh-oh

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 02:03:18 EST

> how do you like the accell super coil? Feel a difference?\

I would say with the Accel Super Coil I picked up about 7-10hp.......just
kiddin. I highly doubt just by swapping in a coil you will feel a change in
performance. I am currently running an MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, Accel Super
Coil, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Autolite Copper Plugs, Borg Warner Select
Brass Cap and Rotor.....with all these ignition mods I have felt a nice
increase in performance and gas mileage.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6