RE: VA Meet 3/4/00 (Currently 21 ppl!)

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 07:29:23 EST

Why don't we open this meet up to the Dodge Ram group, and for that matter
any other truck group. Lets get those Fords and Chevys out there! Anybody
know how to contact those groups? What do you all think??
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ