Re: Does the 4WD Dakota come with tow hooks?

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 09:43:53 EST

Can you install the Mopar hooks with a Grille/Brush Guard installed? I have
a "Waag" Guard installed and would like the hooks as well but I don't know if
I used up the holes already?

Joe G.
'98 Black Sport Plus 318 5spd 4x4
Waag brush guard, lots of Hella lights, Rhino spray-in bedliner, Gaylord
fiberglass tonneau

<< They do not come with tow hooks, and they are not an option you can
 order with the truck. But you can go back to the parts department at
 the dealer and order a Mopar tow hook kit that will fit the Gen III
 Dak's (except maybe for the Y2K's; seems to be a change in the frame).
 At least tha't my understanding of the situation.

 --
 Zane Harris
 kykayak@home.com