Re: Seriously Stuck!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 11:19:53 EST

That's great, "Frame-Breakers". That names is sticking for sure.

I was playing in a snowy field this weekend with my Dak and my buddy's '78
wagoneer. We had great fun. I kept doing reverse donuts, turning the wheel
all the way and then stompin' on the gas. There was a parking lot on one
side of the field where the snowplows had piled the snow. So i checked the
snowbank with a stick to make sure there wasn't anything inside (parking
block, fire hydrant, ya know). There wasn't so i came blasting through and
most of the snow went right over top of the Dak. My buddy was just laughing
and cheering.
Can't wait til the next snowfall,

Frank WJ