Re: Re: Re: License plates - Swap proposed

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 12:40:53 EST

I have two vanity plates....Florida tags that say "Texan H" and Texas tags
that say "D4KOT4" But...I wont give either of them up. IF I get a different
set of vanity plates on my "new" truck, I will have ONE extra plate that I
might be able to send of the Texas plates, but you'll have to wait another 3
yrs for that one :) (Florida only hands out ONE plate so that's all I got to
begin with)

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com